Forsage.net s.r.o. (referred to as the “Administrator”).
The contact details of the administrator are firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of personal data processing is
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful completion of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data collection on our website
Cookies that are necessary to facilitate electronic communication or to provide certain functions that you wish (eg a shopping cart) are stored in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a). F GDPR. The website operator has a real interest in providing optimized services without technical errors when storing cookies. If other cookies are also stored (for example, those used for surfing analysis), we will handle them separately in accordance with the protection of personal data.
V. Data retention period
The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the assertion of claims from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship). The administrator retains personal data
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
- Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
VI. The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud services.
VII. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VIII. Terms of personal data security
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form
The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
IX. Analysis and advertising
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”. These are text files stored on your computer that allow you to analyze the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of the article. Article 6 (1) (a) F) GDPR. The website operator has a real interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both his website and their advertising.
You can prevent these cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we would like to point out that this may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of the features on this website. You can also prevent the generation of cookie data related to the use of the website (including your IP address) to be transmitted and processed by Google by downloading and installing a browser plugin, which is available at the following link:
X. Final provisions
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on their website, or send you a new version of these terms and conditions to the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on February 21, 2019.